ACAeronet is an online portal incorporated for Air Canada employees to perform the Air Canada intranet activities and Transportation Facilities. ACAeronet can provide access to the following information including pay statements, HR related information, horizons enabling to access and update personal information.
It also features about employee milestones including anniversaries and retirements, employee travel site, benefits summary, health and dental claims, submit health or dental claims, checklists, claim secure access, letter of retirement, and employee discounts, and more.
|Number of Employees||30,000+|
To get access to the ACAeronet Login portal, you can go through below step by step procedure which included:
- Go to official website address acaeronet.aircanada.ca from your preferred web browser.
- Once you’re logging into the web page, you need to enter login credentials information including user id and password on appropriate fields.
- Finally, click on login button and get access to the employee benefits.
- After getting into the home page, you can navigate to the Employee Travel icon under MyNews tab or Air Canada Employee Transportation Facilities.
- In this way, you can easily log into the portal and enjoy the employee benefits offered by Air Canada.
- If in case of forgotten password, click on forgot password option which is available below login credentials and recover it.
ACAeronet Password Reset
On the ACAeronet login portal, you can find a link underneath the login fields named as “Forgot or change password ?”. By clicking on the link forgot password option, it will take you to a pop-up window which will provide the information on how to reset the password.
Once you have logged into the account, you can use your user name and password for accessing the benefits. After you have logged into the account, you will be redirected to the HR connex and have access to various features including the daily and horizon, HR connex, and the Employee travel site at one place.Here, you need to make a note that if you have logged into the account previously, you will need not reset your account password as you can retrieve it. If you know your employee number or user id and have previously logged into the ACAeronet, you can find an easier way to obtain access to the portal immediately without contacting anyone. By clicking on forgot password or change password, you will be redirected to the new web page where you can have a new password sent to email address.
More About Air Canada
Air Canada is one of the largest Canada Airline companies and the leading provider of scheduled passenger services in the Canadian market. Air Canada collaboratively works with the Air Canada Express regional partners carried over 48 million passengers offering direct passenger service to more than 200 destinations across 6 continents. Air Canada is among the 20 largest airlines in the world and having 30,000 employees.